Raychem part number: 1244-008402
The energy saving insulation board for a fast heat-up
The specially designed insulation board is the ideal solution for achieving a fast reaction time and a high level of thermal insulation for your heated floor in combination with T2QuickNet heating mats, CeraPro and T2Blue heating cables.
It significantly reduces the heat-up time and achieves energy savings up to 65% during the heat-up phase.
It is fully compatible with most proprietary tile adhesives and filler materials and its low height make it an ideal system for renovation projects.
- Energy savings of approximately 20% due to reduced downward heat loss
- Reduces heat up times of T2QuickNet, T2Blue and CeraPro
- Vapour barrier provides an excellent resistance to moisture
- High level of thermal insulation
- Ideal subsurface for thin bed tiling and underfloor heating systems.
- Compatible with most proprietary tile adhesives and filler materials.
- Box of 4 x Isolecta Boards
|Material||HCFC free, blue extruded polystyrene foam with closed cell structure|
|Board dimensions||1180 mm x 600 mm x 10 mm (0.71 m²)|
|Compressive strengths at 10% deflection DIN EN 826||0.25 N/mm²|
|Elastic modulus DIN EN 826||10 N/mm²|
|Thermal Conductivity at 10°C DIN EN 12667/DIN EN 12939||0.035 W/m K|
|Heat transfer resistance||0.286 m² K/W|
|Bulk density DIN EN 1602||30 kg/m³|
|Water vapour resistivity (μ) DIN EN 12086||100|
|Water absorption by long-term immersion DIN EN 12087||<1.5 Vol %|
|Fire classification DIN 4102||B1|