Raychem T2Red Self Regulating System
Raychem part number: 948739-000
The intelligent underfloor heating system
The T2Red self-regulating system senses other heat sources such as solar radiation, electrical appliances and lighting and automatically adjusts its heat output accordingly. More heat is produced in colder areas—such as near windows or doors—and less heat is produced in warmer areas—such as under rugs and furniture.
There is no risk of overheating which gives unlimited flexibility for moving furtniture around.
It can be installed on all subfloors (plastic, concrete, wood)—in dry or wet areas—and it can be easily adapted to all room sizes and shapes.
- Self regulating: adjusts heat output to circumstances more heat where it is required-close to window, less under rug, furniture). Cannot overheat.
- Can be installed on all types of subfloor
- For all floor covering—including solid wooden floors—approved by leading manufacturers of wooden floors.
- Ease of installation:
- Cut to length
- Loose wire solution — ideal for complex floor plans
- No cold lead needed — easy connection
- One cable fits all
- Flexible power output (from 50-100W/m²)
- closer loops = higher output
- wider loops = lower output
- Cut to length self-regulating cable on plastic reel
|Nominal power||5 W/m – 15 W/m (depending on floor covering)|
|Max. Exposure Temperature||65°C|
|Min. Installation Temperature||+5°C|
|Max. Circuit Length||100 m|
|Dimensions||Approx. 8.7 mm x 6.0 mm|
|Min. Bending Radius||35 mm|
|Circuit Breaker||C10 A (T)|
|Rooms||Living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms, conservatories.|
|Floor covering||Tiles, parquet, natural stone, laminate, carpet (must be suitable for underfloor heating—max. resistance to heat transfer 0.15W/m²K)|
|Subfloor||Cement screed, wooden floor, gypsum board, timber floor board, asphalt screed.|
- Repair Kit
- Insulation Boards